In this episode of the one-shot, the gang goes through and puts together the finishing touches on their Inspectres world. We set up our franchise, figure what town we live and work in, and choose the technology available to us. Lots of fun and laughs were had by all, and we hope you enjoy it.
Posts Tagged ‘second session’
Tags: actual play, Games, gaming, ghosts, GM, Inspectres, Mini Six, Paranormal, podcast, roleplaying games, second session, Story Games, Werewolves
Tags: Character Development, d6, gaming, Mini Six, ogl, podcast, roleplaying games, RPG, Scientists, second session, world building
Our second session focuses on discussing the rules system. We discuss the group’s familiarity to West End Game’s D6 Star Wars RPG, and how they released the core system as the OpenD6 System under an OGL. We’re using Antipaladin Games’ variant, known as Mini Six.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)