Player Name: Jeremy
Class and Level: Fighter, 33
Race/template: Chameleon / Starving Artist
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Weight: A slim and trim 165lbs – gotta stay fit for the “ladies” (my wife has multiple personalities… who said that?)
Looks: Astonishingly handsome!!!
When I was just 4 years old, I recruited anyone I could find to reenact every scene from Return of the Jedi. So in that sense, I started role-playing at a very young age. Over the years I was introduced to various systems: played D&D, played and GM’d Shadowrun (LOTR meets The Matrix), played d6 Star Wars, and played Fiasco (great for story-telling and acting). To me, role-playing is like making a movie in my head. “I don’t want to write the book, I’ll make the movie.” (Switchfoot, Chem 6A) Actually, I’d like to do both. I’ve developed the backstory of one of my characters so much that I started writing a novel based on his story. Then playing a character in a campaign, I image the events as though I were watching a movie. After the session, my producer interest takes over, and I think of what actor/actress would play each character. And finally, the musician in me starts to compile the soundtrack. And here in Bone Throwers Theater, we get to do all this, plus build the world form the ground up. Bring it on, baby! Pop some popcorn, sit, back, and enjoy the show.
Role-playing (duh), Music, Martial Arts, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Disc Golf, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Video Production, Acting, and MEAT
“Oh man, I’m gonna be hungry later.”
- MIGHT: 3D
- AGILITY: 3D+2
- WIT: 2D
- CHARM: 3D+1
- Games Top 5:
- Risk 2210
- Call Of Duty
- The Sims 3
- Movies Top 5:
- The Dark Knight
- The Matrix Trilogy
- Star Wars (yes… ALL SIX… hopefully nine. C’mon Disney, don’t let me down!)
- The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
- Books Top 5: (I don’t ever get around to reading books, but if I did, these have interested me)
- The Tin Soldiers by Andrew Schwab
- The Thrawn trilogy by Timothy Zahn
- The Jason Bourne Series by Robert Ludlum and Eric Van Lustbader
- Fourth And One by Joe Gibbs and Jerry B. Jenkins
- Believe by Eric LeGrand and Mike Yorkey
- Musicians Top 5:
- Wolves At The Gate
- The Rocket Summer
- Linkin Park
- TV Top 5:
- Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis)
- The X-Files
- “Leader Of The Pack” – Roll a d6. Success (3-6) adds 2D to Charm as others await the player’s decision (except when dealing with family). A failing roll of 1 results in others looking to the player for a quick solution if the original plan falls through (no bonuses to Charm). The power is also effective with animals. Success (3-5) adds 2D to Charm, as animals are uncannily loyal and subordinate. Success (6) adds 4D to Charm as player could effectively heard a house full of cats.
- “Fountain Of Youth” – Can disguise a player’s age. Roll 2d6 to determine the number of years younger the surrounding strangers perceive the player to be. On a roll of 12 or higher, -8 to all escape rolls, as the player is surrounded by teenyboppers asking the player to sign their face. -.-
- “Legacy” – Can impart knowledge, characteristics, or specific instructions to a single child telepathically. Roll a d6 to determine the level of detail the child is able to comprehend. On a failing roll of 1, the child mocks the player continually until physical consequences are inevitable (-2 to Wit).
- “Osmotic Short-Term Memory” – Player has an aptitude for Physics. Roll a d6. Success (3-6) enables the player to use the textbook as a pillow and sleep through 90% of the semester, but still attain a 99% overall grade. +2D to Wit for 2 turns. A failing roll of 1 results in a mirror image of the equation for potential energy on the players forehead for 10 turns (-3 to Charm).
- “Wire Fu” – Ninja status achieved. Roll a d6. Success (3-4) adds +3 to all stealth rolls. Success (5-6) also adds 4D to Agility, as the player is able to jump and remain airborne for an unnatural amount of time in a game of Ultimate Frisbee. Maybe he discovered a new law of physics while sleeping on his pillow… ummm, I mean, textbook.
- MacBook Pro
- Sleeping Bag
- Gummy Bears