Player Name: Carlin
Class and Level: Sorcerer, 31
Race/Template: Sorta human/Socially Savvy Nerd
Alignment: Neutral (so I can do what I want, when I want)
Height: Short enough to not be acceptable for pro sports.
Weight: Light enough to be considered healthy, but heavy enough to technically be overweight.
Looks: Characterized by many as having a distinct nose and always rocking a respectable beard (bushier during winter months and NHL playoffs). A fan of hoodies and hockey-related shirts.
Background: Always into experiencing and creating compelling stories, I’ve been an RPG and movie fan for most of my life. Having had a strong stint with Magic: The Gathering and attending horror conventions only steeps me further in my nerdiness, where I’m most happy. I work a regular job, but spend time writing movie and TV pilot scripts and participating in and creating podcast shows.
Interests: Movies, RPG video games, writing, podcasting, listening to podcasts, great conversation, hockey, well-written TV shows, enjoying craft beers, spending quiet time at mi casa.
A quote: “Time to get nerdy!”
- Games Top 5
- Mass Effect (entire series)
- Magic: The Gathering
- Axis & Allies
- Movies Top 5
- Fight Club
- I Heart Huckabees
- Last Life In The Universe
- The Crow
- Books Top 5
- A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin
- Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- Sphere by Michael Crichton
- Ghost Wars by Steve Coll
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Comics Top 5
- The Crow
- The Amory Wars
- The Maxx
- The Walking Dead
- TV Top 5
- Game of Thrones
- “Induce Laughter” – Able to interject comedic statements into an array of gaming situations.
- “Epic Succeed/Fail” – The ability to epically succeed or fail in any crucial situation and never land in the middle.
- “Against the Grain” – Forging new paths without the approval of others. Shaking things up and pissing NPCs off.
- “The Long Haul” – In control of the uncanny ability to watch slow-moving foreign films, listen to long podcasts and partake in marathon sessions of video and board games.
- Smart phone
- Books on CD
- Hockey merch
- Rue Morgue magazine
- Conversation pieces